As the situation around COVID-19 continues to evolve, GSF wants to assure you that we are here to support you. Please read below for information on how we will provide you service during the current health crisis.
Housing has been categorized as an essential business in all areas of the state, even those with shelter in place orders. Because of this, we will be staffing apartment offices to provide you service. To avoid the spread of virus, our offices are not open to the public, but we are available by phone, email, or through your tenant portal.
If you already have tenant portal access, you may utilize it to pay your rent online, submit work orders, and update emergency contact information. If you do not have access to the portal, email your property office to request that it be set up.
Our properties will still be making every effort to offer essential maintenance services to all of our residents. Capacity may be limited, so we will be prioritizing emergencies, but you should still submit work orders for all of your maintenance needs.
California Franchise Tax Board
- Various tax file and pay deadlines extended to July, 15, 2020
- Learn About Coronavirus Special Tax Relief and Updates
California Department of Tax and Fee Administration
- Request for a 60-day extension to file state payroll reports and/or deposit state payroll taxes without penalty or interest
- Learn About Requesting Tax Relief
- For sick or quarantined; Request a claim for short-term benefit payments
- Benefit amounts are approx. 60-70% of wages (depending on income) and range from $50-$1,300 a week
- How to File a Disability Insurance Claim in SDI Online
Paid Family Leave
- For caregivers; Request for a claim for up to six weeks of benefit payments
- Benefit amounts are approx. 60-70% (depending on income) and range from $50-$1,300 a week
- How to File a Paid Family Leave Claim in SDI Online
UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE (UI) CLAIM
- For school closures or reduced hours; UI provides partial wage replacement benefit payments to workers who lose their job or have their hours reduced, through no fault of their own
- File an Unemployment Insurance Claim
PANDEMIC UNEMPLOYMENT ASSISTANCE
DISABILITY INSURANCE ELECTIVE COVERAGE
- For self employed; To be eligible, either you or an employer had to make contributions in the past 5 to 18 months
- Learn About Disability Insurance Elective Coverage
- Reading and Beyond - 4670 E Butler Ave, inside the Mosqueda Center 559-214-0317 readingandbeyond.org
- The Fresno Center - 4879 E Kings Canyon Ave 559-898-2565 fresnocenter.org
- Centro La Familia - 302 Fresno St 559-237-2961 centrolafamilia.org
- Education and Leadership Foundation - 4290 E Ashlan Ave 559-291-5428 education-leadership.org
- Jakara Movement - 3470 W Spruce Ave 559-549-4088 jakara.org
- West Fresno Family Resource Center - 1802 E California Ave 559-621-2967 wfresnofrc.org
- Kern County, *New* Rent Assistance Applications Will be Available in Mid-September through the Kern County Housing Authority. Check kernha.org for more information.
- Merced County, Financial Assistance Resource Page, https://www.co.merced.ca.us/456/Financial-Assistance